Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

A Little Bit More Info About Me...

D

Deleted member 205

Hey there.

I'm @Daniel. I'm a Moderator here at CF.org and a person who's into Computers, Programming, Mathematics and Physics. This is my second Hello World post as my first one was in my opinion, more of just a rant detailing why I came back to CF. So, I figured that I'd give myself a more detailed introduction for those wondering who I am.

So yeah, I'm into Computers and Programming. For my Computer, I just have a simple HP Laptop running GNU/Linux Mint. I also own a Google Pixel 3a as my Smartphone. I also own a PS3 and PS4 as my Gaming Devices. For Programming, my two Languages are C and Java. I'm focusing my learning on those too right now and I'm looking to pick up another Language called Julia(You probably haven't heard of it). Julia is a Language that's aimed at performing calculations and simulations and as somebody who's into Maths, that's why I feel like learning it. And that brings me onto my next point which is Maths.

When I was a lot younger, I was terrible at Maths. I'd do poorly at both work, challenges and even easy and simple tests. But, I have managed to improve recently and I'm continuing to do so. I'd love to apply my Maths to something useful that can benefit everyone else in the world, including myself. That also applies to Programming.

As for Physics, it's not something that I'm skilled in but I'm looking to further study it. I'm a man who questions a lot of stuff and the world and what's beyond our small rock in the Solar System is something that intrigues me. I'm also intrigued by Gravity and Forces, Motion, Waves and Frequencies. I was originally hoping to become a Computer Scientist but I have decided to switch over to being a Physicist, plus, a Mathematician.

And if you look at my earlier Posts, I was the Creator of WebWareBox(Read the earlier Posts for more information). The Project has had a long, bumpy history which I'm planning to cover on 27th May this year, which is when the Project celebrates it's first birthday. WebWareBox is now being by developed by @williamdev and thus' I encourage you to go and help him out over on GitHub.

As stated, I'm also a Moderator here at CF. I was just randomly approached by @Malcolm about a week ago with the offer and I gladly took it. I take my role very seriously and I don't slag off or anything. I aim to make sure that CF is a safe and fun place for Computer Scientists, Software Engineers, Web Developers and Data Scientists alike.

I should also note that I'm a person who cares deeply about both digital Privacy and real-life Privacy. Which is why you'll never see my facial identity, voice or any of that stuff. I do also care about the Privacy of others, including the Users here on CF and thus' you'll never see me engaging in any activities or Projects that are designed to infiltrate your Privacy.

So, there you are. There's my extremely lengthy and detailed introduction that I never did when I came back to CF. I'm happy to be a part of a small Community of witty people, plus, it gives me something to engage in when I have nothing else better to do(Or in my case, -98.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000086500000087640006797211% of my life).

If you have any questions about myself, my Projects and what I do, don't be afraid to ask and I'll kindly answer them.

Cheers.

-
@Daniel

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom