Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Guest, before posting your code please take these rules into consideration:
    • It is required to use our BBCode feature to display your code. While within the editor click < / > or >_ and place your code within the BB Code prompt. This helps others with finding a solution by making it easier to read and easier to copy.
    • You can also use markdown to share your code. When using markdown your code will be automatically converted to BBCode. For help with markdown check out the markdown guide.
    • Don't share a wall of code. All we want is the problem area, the code related to your issue.

To learn more about how to use our BBCode feature, please click here.

Thank you, Code Forum.

PHP Adding sign up, sign in and email verification option

sallu110

Coder
Hye guys!
So I made a static website using tailblocks. Here it is : My website
Now I am trying to add the Sign up/sign-in option too but I don't know where to start. I want all the information while signing up to be stored in a database and an email verification after a sign up. So can you recommend any tutorial or tell me how to do it? Thanks

What is your level of experience with PHP? Knowing that will help us help you better.

It sounds like you haven't done much with PHP. That's ok. The first thing you are going to need is two forms on your website, one to allow a user to create a new account and another to allow the user to sign in to their existing account.

Here is a tutorial that explains how you can get user input using a form: https://www.tutorialrepublic.com/php-tutorial/php-form-handling.php

Once you get the two forms front end done as well as get to a point where you can enter a username and password and have it displayed back to the user, we can look at the next step, which is actually hooking up a database for storage of user accounts.

New Threads

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom