Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Guest, before posting your code please take these rules into consideration:
    • It is required to use our BBCode feature to display your code. While within the editor click < / > or >_ and place your code within the BB Code prompt. This helps others with finding a solution by making it easier to read and easier to copy.
    • You can also use markdown to share your code. When using markdown your code will be automatically converted to BBCode. For help with markdown check out the markdown guide.
    • Don't share a wall of code. All we want is the problem area, the code related to your issue.

To learn more about how to use our BBCode feature, please click here.

Thank you, Code Forum.
Hello

I have designed an animated web banner in GreenSock. It’s a pretty simple banner with an image as a background and some text and graphics animated. Only lasts a couple of seconds.The size is 300x250. Now I’ve been asked to make it responsive for desktop and mobile.

At the moment it’s not responsive in any way. For such a simple design, I was expected to be asked to create brand few files for each specific pixel size.

Can someone give me a steer as to the correct workflow. I expect me setting up media queries to make it response to an animated banner would be a little complex. Is this necessary??

Be great to get some views.

Many thanks in advance.

Hello Dilip, thanks for your post, yes, I thought creating separate sized files was the correct workflow.
I have been asked to take the animation into a programme of my choice (GWD or Atom).
GWD seems to be a little unreliable when you try an open HTML files in GWD.
I know this is not a Greensock query but have you any experience in using a preferred programme?? This is all new to me.
Thanks for your time.

New Threads

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom