Any fellow C++ programmers out there?

TheJason

Apr 2, 2019
I'm not a C ++ programmer - but I did take a course in college. Nonetheless, my grade was higher in other programming courses - I think. I think C ++ was one I did mediocre in.

Reactions: Malcolm

TheJason

Apr 2, 2019
Ooo how was the course? Did you find it interesting?
I like all programming courses. Anyway, I can't remember much about this one - except it was the most difficult. I believe the other ones were C Sharp and Visual Basic (This was around 2007 I think.).

Reactions: Malcolm

Malcolm

Administrator
Administrator
Jan 2, 2018
Canada
codeforum.org
I like all programming courses. Anyway, I can't remember much about this one - except it was the most difficult. I believe the other ones were C Sharp and Visual Basic (This was around 2007 I think.).
Same here tbh! It's neat turning lines of code into something like an app, or a game. I can definitely agree it's a bit difficult lol. I'm trying to learn C Sharp too!

Cosmic

Apr 11, 2019
I've done some old school C. It's fun, but my productivity is better in more modern languages. Too much time dealing with random seg faults and figuring out how to do some thing that would be super simple in any other language.

TopSilver

VIP
Mar 16, 2019
I really want to learn it so bad. I recently purchased all kinds of books the past few years and haven't dug into them yet. This is on my todo list once I get better with PHP. Should be fun to learn.

Malcolm

Administrator
Administrator
Jan 2, 2018
Canada
codeforum.org
I've done some old school C. It's fun, but my productivity is better in more modern languages. Too much time dealing with random seg faults and figuring out how to do some thing that would be super simple in any other language.
Oo neat, C++, C# etc are modern languages of C, correct?
I really want to learn it so bad. I recently purchased all kinds of books the past few years and haven't dug into them yet. This is on my todo list once I get better with PHP. Should be fun to learn.
I can't wait for my PHP book to come in! :geek:

Reactions: TopSilver