Anyone got any Project Ideas for C++, Java or C#?

TopSilver

Active Coder
Community Partner
Mar 16, 2019
So I know nothing of any of these languages yet. I plan to delve into this soon and study and try to learn how the pros do it. Currently PHP is the only one I've been getting into. I'm mainly a web developer to develop websites and so forth.

Share with us some project ideas! :D

I'd like to hear what you all think would be a good way to get started on any one of these programming languages. Share with us what library I should pull into the project as well. Give me a couple ideas with some library names to get started. I'd enjoy giving this a go soon.

TopSilver

Active Coder
Community Partner
Mar 16, 2019
Maybe but I'd want to make something I could use. I'd like to try to learn Java. Maybe get a new website idea going for an application I could use on the website. Would be a great project. But I don't know what libraries are best for which programs or have any ideas on what kind of program I could make.

Seneca

New Coder
Apr 15, 2019
Australia
myanimelist.net
Maybe but I'd want to make something I could use. I'd like to try to learn Java. Maybe get a new website idea going for an application I could use on the website. Would be a great project. But I don't know what libraries are best for which programs or have any ideas on what kind of program I could make.
Well, you have to have a reason to want to learn a programming languages. So, work out what you want to make, and go from there. You may come to realize that Java is something you have no current need for while C# is the ideal language for what you want to do.

Malcolm

Administrator
Administrator
Jan 2, 2018
Canada
codeforum.org
Hmm, perhaps you could build something simple like a text editor, notepad or develop a calculator? I'm going to start with a notepad, just haven't gotten anytime at the moment. I was thinking of making it with C++.

TopSilver

Active Coder
Community Partner
Mar 16, 2019
Yeah but I want to make something I would actually enjoy using rather then a calculator. I was hoping someone could give me some ideas.

Ghost

Active Coder
Apr 19, 2019
Yeah but I want to make something I would actually enjoy using rather then a calculator. I was hoping someone could give me some ideas.
Did you ever decide what you would want to create?