• Guest, before posting your code please take these rules into consideration:
    • It is required to use our BBCode feature to display your code. While within the editor click < / > or >_ and place your code within the BB Code prompt. This helps others with finding a solution by making it easier to read and easier to copy.
    • Don't share a wall of code. All we want is the problem area, the code related to your issue.
    To learn more about how to use our BBCode feature, please click here.

Thank you, Code Forum.

Automatically move threads to a different board on a forum

Dominic

New Coder
Hi All,

I work for a company (not disclosing which) and we have to create announcements on our forum for upcoming releases.
We have to create announcements a day prior to the release on our internal board and then we move them to the product board on the day of the release.

Is there a way I can automate the process of moving that post from our internal board on the forum to the product board and set a time for its migration? So we won't have to do it manually every time.

Regards,
Dominic

Malcolm

Administrator
Administrator
Staff Team
Hi @Dominic,

Welcome to Code Forum! Unfortunately, this type of thread is not related to the HTML & CSS forum. However, I have moved this thread to a better suited place. What forum software are you using?