Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Guest, before posting your code please take these rules into consideration:
    • It is required to use our BBCode feature to display your code. While within the editor click < / > or >_ and place your code within the BB Code prompt. This helps others with finding a solution by making it easier to read and easier to copy.
    • You can also use markdown to share your code. When using markdown your code will be automatically converted to BBCode. For help with markdown check out the markdown guide.
    • Don't share a wall of code. All we want is the problem area, the code related to your issue.

To learn more about how to use our BBCode feature, please click here.

Thank you, Code Forum.

Bogdan Floares

New Coder
What is a cpp class an how does it work. In java and c# a class(marked as public) is pretty much just a source file, or a public class is associated with a source file, for example:
Program.java:

Java:
public class Program{

}

Or
Program.cs:

C#:
public class Program{

}
Or I can have some not public classes inside another class or at the same level with the public class and use them as instances or use them directly if they have fields or methods marked static. What I'm trying to stay is that I understand the working of classes in java and c#. However in c++ the classes seem to work completely different.

New Threads

Latest posts

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom