c++ knowledge needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

TableFlipGod

Coder
May 13, 2019
I need help with a program, im making something relative to fraps so if you can help me then please comment below.

Last edited by a moderator:

TableFlipGod

Coder
May 13, 2019
What can we help you with?
Maybe just ask the question and see if someone replies.
So i have this project im working on and im using a c++ project but i have no idea what anything means lmao but anyways i want to run the c++ program or create a new instance of it. Example just google axtin fpsunlocker and when it runs it shows an fps cap limit i have that on my ui i just dont know how to implement it to the c++ project. I can send my current program from discord @ Table#5111 thanks

TableFlipGod

Coder
May 13, 2019
Can you elaborate? Any specific questions? And can you post program to the thread?
Can you elaborate? Any specific questions? And can you post program to the thread?
Well actually i am using an open source project named Roblox Fps Unlocker
Here

Which unlocks the fps of roblox (game) and you can set a cap on it!

So im wondering how i can make my ui to set the cap :)

Ghost

Active Coder
Apr 19, 2019
I don't want to discourage you, but my general advice for programming is to learn it one step at a time. If it takes a few months of coding C++ to learn how to do this, it's worth it in my opinion. I have gone down the road of downloading source code / libraries and tinkering around until it works, but I have found it's extremely hard to actually learn the code. If you want to help yourself long-term, I highly recommend letting this idea sit on the backburner for a bit while you learn some fundamentals for coding in C++.

There are some videos and content online that are similar (C++ GUI for Roblox), but they don't seem to actually teach enough to help you do what you want specifically.

Last edited:

Ghost

Active Coder
Apr 19, 2019
This thread really needs to be broken down into separate threads.
How to construct a GUI with C++
How to connect C++ GUI with Roblox
How to limit FPS for program/roblox

Try to break it down into separate questions so they can be answered properly. You can then use the new knowledge to complete your project.

Reactions: TableFlipGod

TableFlipGod

Coder
May 13, 2019
This thread really needs to be broken down into separate threads.
How to construct a GUI with C++
How to connect C++ GUI with Roblox
How to limit FPS for program/roblox

Try to break it down into separate questions so they can be answered properly. You can then use the new knowledge to complete your project.
Ok thanks :)

Ghost

Active Coder
Apr 19, 2019
Ok thanks :)
I am going to close this thread to comply with our philosophy of asking specific questions and/or supplying information or code for what you've tried already.
I appreciate you understanding :)

Status
Not open for further replies.