Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Guest, before posting your code please take these rules into consideration:
    • It is required to use our BBCode feature to display your code. While within the editor click < / > or >_ and place your code within the BB Code prompt. This helps others with finding a solution by making it easier to read and easier to copy.
    • You can also use markdown to share your code. When using markdown your code will be automatically converted to BBCode. For help with markdown check out the markdown guide.
    • Don't share a wall of code. All we want is the problem area, the code related to your issue.

To learn more about how to use our BBCode feature, please click here.

Thank you, Code Forum.

Can you leave a feedback about my forst web design?

Had a quick look around and I have to say, it looks very nice. The colour scheme is perfect, the font is nice (might steal it :p), and the googly eyes that follow your mouse is a really nice touch. Well done :).

Did you use anything as a base for the theme or was everything built from the bottom up?

Wow your good, also its nice to see that this is your work and not a theme or drag and drop. I mean man you should be proud as punch, your way past junior level that's just incredible

That sure looks very professional ! Others commented favorably on the color scheme, but I personally never understand why so many designers put text in light gray on a white background. Probably some established design principle ? I find it difficult (or at least annoying) to read, but that could just be me.

New Threads

Latest posts

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom