• Guest, before posting your code please take these rules into consideration:
    • It is required to use our BBCode feature to display your code. While within the editor click < / > or >_ and place your code within the BB Code prompt. This helps others with finding a solution by making it easier to read and easier to copy.
    • Don't share a wall of code. All we want is the problem area, the code related to your issue.
    To learn more about how to use our BBCode feature, please click here.

Thank you, Code Forum.

Code Forum surpasses 300 registered members!

Master Yoda

Administrator
Administrator
Verified
Jan 2, 2018
Canada
codeforum.org
Hello Coders!

We are so excited to annocue that Code Forum now exceeds over 300 registered members. We have grown so much and so fast and have helped so many coders alike. I hope we continue in this trend as I want coders to get the help that they need and help their developments succeed!

Remember everyone, please don’t hesitate to ask questions. Let’s get you coding faster and more efficiently, also don’t be shy either get in on the threads try to help other coders out. We’re all here to help each other!
Here’s to all the coders our there! :coffee: (Beer emoji coming soon...)

TopSilver

Active Coder
Community Partner
Mar 16, 2019
Great work that is quite a feat if I do say so myself. I'm happy to join and be apart of the fun. It excites me to be a member of your community and I hope you are happy to have me back. I'm glad the site is doing so well. You have kept the site alive and strong.

Reactions: Master Yoda

Master Yoda

Administrator
Administrator
Verified
Jan 2, 2018
Canada
codeforum.org
Great work that is quite a feat if I do say so myself. I'm happy to join and be apart of the fun. It excites me to be a member of your community and I hope you are happy to have me back. I'm glad the site is doing so well. You have kept the site alive and strong.
We’re happy to have you back! I hope you’re doing well! Thank you so much for the kind words :)