Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Read Me Community Hub & New forums have been added.

Hello Coders!

Just a quick announcement in regards to community hub and forum section changes. I wanted to go over a bit about Community Hub and introduce two new forums that were added to help keep the forum organized and easier to understand.

First things first, the community hub is intended for members to make suggestions, post feedback and post their concerns relating to CodeForum.ORG. Again, we will never ask for your password so please DO NOT post in Community hub and or send a personal message to anyone containing your account information.

Second, I have added two new forums within Community Hub; first is Announcements, Announcements will contain all official publications made by CodeForum.ORG staff such as new features, staff vacancies, security issues and such. Mostly everything related to CodeForum management. Second is the Solved forum, any Community Hub matters that have been solved or rejected will be moved to Solved forum and will be locked for further replies. I don't believe in deleting content, so we will do our best to keep content available unless it goes against forum rules.

I appreciate that you took the time and read this post. Thank you for reading.

Cheers.

Last edited:

New Threads

Latest posts

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom