Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Guest, before posting your code please take these rules into consideration:
    • It is required to use our BBCode feature to display your code. While within the editor click < / > or >_ and place your code within the BB Code prompt. This helps others with finding a solution by making it easier to read and easier to copy.
    • You can also use markdown to share your code. When using markdown your code will be automatically converted to BBCode. For help with markdown check out the markdown guide.
    • Don't share a wall of code. All we want is the problem area, the code related to your issue.

To learn more about how to use our BBCode feature, please click here.

Thank you, Code Forum.

JavaScript Conflict with load animations and scroll events

In the hero (1st) section of https://genesisstudios.net, there are animations for loading the elements. There are also scroll effects attributed to each one, and they are causing a conflict. I believe it is because when the page loads, the scroll events listener can tell that the elements are already in a certain position in the viewport that would have them produce an effect. I would think that if I could delay the listener from listening for the 1000ms that it takes for the load animations to complete, that the conflict would be gone.

So - how can I delay the scroll events listener from listening for 1000ms?

New Threads

Latest posts

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom