Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Creation Ideas thread

Malcolm

Administrator
Administrator
Staff Team
Code Plus
Company Plus
Hello Coders!

Are you struggling to find ideas on what to make for your next creation, or just want to practice?

Well I’m creating this thread so members of the community can share ideas with each to help others succeed.

Simply just reply with and idea, make sure to explain it.

Exactly. But the thing is, you've already created a lot of News-Sites. Why another one?

I know that this one is for a Community-Project but I don't really see a Community-Driven News-Site working in my eyes anyway.

I should also note that you need to pay attention the Original-Post in Threads like these.

Malcolm has said that you need to explain it. Like what the Site is, who will write the Articles etcetera. etcetera.

Type of news site: breaking news, latest news, viral news, world news, local news, current events . Crowdsourced articles. Writers can submit news reports.

Type of news site: breaking news, latest news, viral news, world news, local news, current events . Crowdsourced articles. Writers can submit news reports.
I still wouldn't consider this Detailed.

I mean, it's the same as all of your other Sites. It's a News-Site. Except, the Articles are written by Users.

What about the Niche? Is the Site for Tech, Gaming, General or something else? You need to specify this so we know what kind of Articles we'll be writing.

And will people need to Pay-To-Write or can they freely do so at their own will? If they're free to Write at their own will, you'll need to Moderate it very strictly. Make sure the Grammar and Spelling is correct, nothing inappropriate is there etc. If it's payed to Write, only charge around £1-2 per Article. It may not be much but it'll need to be reasonable or nobody will pay to Write for it.

Try and specify things a bit more next time, please.

Site can be about any type of news. So many topics to cover. People can freely send us news articles that are edited before publishing on the news site. Later we can set up a pay per views model.

Idea similar to blastingnews.com

Right, that's a lot better. Please, remember to explain it in great Detail.

Although, I think focusing on a specific Niche would be a lot better. Sites like the BBC and Fox News are better for both local and international News.

Site can be about any type of news. So many topics to cover. People can freely send us news articles that are edited before publishing on the news site. Later we can set up a pay per views model.

Idea similar to blastingnews.com
Thanks for explaining your thoughts! It is a lot easier for us to understand your idea when you share more information about it. Blastingnews is a great example that helps me understand your goals. I appreciate you sharing the link for reference :)

Thanks for explaining your thoughts! It is a lot easier for us to understand your idea when you share more information about it. Blastingnews is a great example that helps me understand your goals. I appreciate you sharing the link for reference :)
i prefer tutorials is part of news to , like new patterns , codes that can someone copy and implement into his code that will make his life more easier :p

TechStream: A refreshing name that evokes intelligence and momentum. Possible uses: A software company. A ecommerce platform. A news app.

Fire Chat: Spice things up during your next conversation with this intimate, toasty name. Possible uses: A chat platform. A social network. An app. A conference. A TV show. A VOIP network.

Chat Bubble: A lighthearted name that evokes communication and fun. Possible uses: A social app. A messaging platform. A help desk.

I think something you guys should all keep in mind is that this thread was intended to help you and other developers on creating something. What I had in mind for this thread is let's say you want to create something with your new skills in C# but have no idea what to make - so in theory, you would come to this thread and browse through the posts and pick an idea to create your first app on.

Example:
Build a calculator that can subtract, add, multiply and divide

Last edited:
I think something you guys should all keep in mind is that this thread was intended to help you and other developers on creating something. What I had in mind for this thread is let's say you want to create something with your new skills in C# but have no idea what to make - so in theory, you would come to this thread and browse through the posts and pick an idea to create your first app on.
As @Malcolm said, it's meant to be a place for people to share Ideas that a newer Programmer could possibly benefit from if they need Ideas.

In my Opinion, I don't necessarily think that this Thread is being properly used at the moment. And again, as @Malcolm said, you learned a Programming Language like Java but don't know what to make with it. You come to this Thread and see if there is something that you could make with Java.

Right now, it looks like this Thread is being used to try and get people to join a new Project. Again, that wasn't Malcolm's original intention for it.

Not the right place to post it but there is a Discord Server for CF.

It's at the Site's Footer(Or simply, the very bottom of the Page). You'll see a Discord Logo Button. Click on that and you'll be taken to the Server.

TechStream: A refreshing name that evokes intelligence and momentum. Possible uses: A software company. A ecommerce platform. A news app.

Fire Chat: Spice things up during your next conversation with this intimate, toasty name. Possible uses: A chat platform. A social network. An app. A conference. A TV show. A VOIP network.

Chat Bubble: A lighthearted name that evokes communication and fun. Possible uses: A social app. A messaging platform. A help desk.
@Weboogle, looking at the Possible Uses for what you've listed, I highly doubt TechStream can be an E-commerce Platform. I also highly doubt that FireChat can be used for a Social Network.

If you were to look at the two Posts me and @Malcolm the other day, it's clear that when a Post has to be made about a Thread not being used for its Intention, it's clear that you're not using it properly.

The way you're using both CF and this Thread is for you to gain Ideas and try and get new people to work with you on another News-Site.

And again, the purpose of this Thread was to help beginners in whatever Language they wanted to make something in, come to this Thread and look through the Posts until they see something they could benefit from and make.

I have had this Idea with me for a while now and I believe it could be useful to help newer Game Developers.

So, it's a Runner-Game. But unlike your regular Runner-Games, instead of it being infinite, it spans across 10-15+ Levels. And, it is insanely difficult to complete a Level. Each Level gets more and more difficult as you progress.

The Player will constantly be moving to avoid Traps and Obstacles that may end the Game and have them restart or rage quit.

This Idea, should hopefully help gain some experience with basic Level-Design and Gameplay-Programming.

New Threads

Latest posts

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom