Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Guest, before posting your code please take these rules into consideration:
    • It is required to use our BBCode feature to display your code. While within the editor click < / > or >_ and place your code within the BB Code prompt. This helps others with finding a solution by making it easier to read and easier to copy.
    • You can also use markdown to share your code. When using markdown your code will be automatically converted to BBCode. For help with markdown check out the markdown guide.
    • Don't share a wall of code. All we want is the problem area, the code related to your issue.

To learn more about how to use our BBCode feature, please click here.

Thank you, Code Forum.

CSS Arrow Changing on Mobile

Jboo81

New Coder
Hi, I'm hoping someone can point out what I might have wrong in my CSS, or whether this is the only way it'll work using the following code. I wanted to use an arrow, which works fine on desktop (first image). However, when viewing mobile the arrow changes to a rather ugly version of an arrow (second image)! Is there a way I can use the desktop version also when viewing mobile?

CSS:
.breadcrumb-nav:before {
  content: "\2190";
}

Image 1:
arrow.png

Image 2:
arrow-2.jpg

Thanks for any help.

Looks like your smartphone is being uber-smart, changing an Unicode character to an icon, assuming that looks better. Although I generally detest such wilful behavior, I think in this case it actually does look better. Why don't you like it ?
Just curious : what font are you using here ?

New Threads

Latest posts

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom