Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Guest, before posting your code please take these rules into consideration:
    • It is required to use our BBCode feature to display your code. While within the editor click < / > or >_ and place your code within the BB Code prompt. This helps others with finding a solution by making it easier to read and easier to copy.
    • You can also use markdown to share your code. When using markdown your code will be automatically converted to BBCode. For help with markdown check out the markdown guide.
    • Don't share a wall of code. All we want is the problem area, the code related to your issue.

To learn more about how to use our BBCode feature, please click here.

Thank you, Code Forum.

White-yee

New Coder
Hello everyone!

I am having trouble with a webpage of mine I want to submit to www.CSSZengarden.com. I am trying to get the spinning earth's animation position to be sticky so that it scrolls up or down with the page. I had it at one point, however, in my attempt to figure out how I did it, I broke it :( (big sad face). I have attached the files below with just the main bits and pieces, if I tried to attach everything the file size ends up being a little over ten thousand megabytes, which is a tad too big to upload. And if I end up submitting this to CSSZengarden, I will mention those of you that helped me in the citations section of my CSS file.

That being said I would appreciate any help with this project as it continues to be a pain in my neck (for lack of better words...). Any help, comments, questions, and/or compliments would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance.

BTW for those of you who have not heard of CSSZengarden, check it out. This website has examples of differently styled webpages that all use the exact same HTML code, but are different due to their manipulation of the CSS file. So if you are looking for some fun CSS applications, this website has several fantastic examples of how to style webpages by only changing the CSS.

If the file download does not work, I have the page published at https://zengineer.twhitet.com/

Attachments

• CSSZengarden_Submission.zip
    8.6 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom