Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Guest, before posting your code please take these rules into consideration:
    • It is required to use our BBCode feature to display your code. While within the editor click < / > or >_ and place your code within the BB Code prompt. This helps others with finding a solution by making it easier to read and easier to copy.
    • You can also use markdown to share your code. When using markdown your code will be automatically converted to BBCode. For help with markdown check out the markdown guide.
    • Don't share a wall of code. All we want is the problem area, the code related to your issue.

To learn more about how to use our BBCode feature, please click here.

Thank you, Code Forum.

Abilesh

New Coder
The problem that I am facing now is how to design & structure my project. Here is brief explanation of the roles of my application.
  • It executes a child process and controls them using ptrace. Thus I would be doing things like peeking, poking of the child process's address space.
  • I would also be sharing the information of the child over to other process through socket communication.
  • Moreover, if you are aware of uffd (userspace page fault handling), I would also be handling page faults from the child process.
  • Along with that, I shall also be maintaining buffers which I would be filling from child or be receiving from the remote side
No matter, how hard I think, I could not come up with a clean structured way. Hence any help on how to layout things in a modular or structured way will seriously help as I am pretty sure, the code size will eventually get bigger and messier.

New Threads

Latest posts

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom