Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Guest, before posting your code please take these rules into consideration:
    • It is required to use our BBCode feature to display your code. While within the editor click < / > or >_ and place your code within the BB Code prompt. This helps others with finding a solution by making it easier to read and easier to copy.
    • You can also use markdown to share your code. When using markdown your code will be automatically converted to BBCode. For help with markdown check out the markdown guide.
    • Don't share a wall of code. All we want is the problem area, the code related to your issue.

To learn more about how to use our BBCode feature, please click here.

Thank you, Code Forum.

Desperately need help with JS/CSS code issue

Mel

New Coder
Hi All,

I am not a coder or a website designer but have been tasked with building a website for an upcoming conference. I have done this through WebsiteBuilder Pro but am now totally stuck at the last hurdle and can't find any support anywhere to help me resolve it. I am really hoping someone here will be able to help.

So, I am trying to embed a piece of JS code for a registration form into my website using an html widget. The form has multiple conditional fields which should be displayed depending on the options selected to prior answers. When I embed the JA, the first part of the form shows but nothing else does in any way of viewing the website (even if I publish it). It seems like the fields are there but can't be seen. I have tried looking at the CSS code but a) I don't know what I am looking for and b) all it says is:

*#dm *.dmBody div.u_1983042896{

}

I would be so grateful if someone can pick this up and help me. I really need to open the conference registration but am absolutely stuck.

Thanks

Mel

New Threads

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom