• Guest, before posting your code please take these rules into consideration:
    • It is required to use our BBCode feature to display your code. While within the editor click < / > or >_ and place your code within the BB Code prompt. This helps others with finding a solution by making it easier to read and easier to copy.
    • Don't share a wall of code. All we want is the problem area, the code related to your issue.

To learn more about how to use our BBCode feature, please click here.

Thank you, Code Forum.

DNS server not responding

adenielp

New Coder
I came home and my computer showed that it was trying to identify network i have Ethernet but i looked online and i tried everything but one thing i tried was manually changing my ip and it said network and under that it would say that i had internet connection but it still wont connect to the internet so i diagnosed it and it said that everything was configured right but the DNS server is not responding I've tried all a lot of things I've read online but if you guys have any idea on how to fix this just pls respond I've been out of internet for a week btw internet works on everything but that pc

Johna

HTML, CSS and JS Coder
Staff Team
Guardian
I came home and my computer showed that it was trying to identify network i have Ethernet but i looked online and i tried everything but one thing i tried was manually changing my ip and it said network and under that it would say that i had internet connection but it still wont connect to the internet so i diagnosed it and it said that everything was configured right but the DNS server is not responding I've tried all a lot of things I've read online but if you guys have any idea on how to fix this just pls respond I've been out of internet for a week btw internet works on everything but that pc
Hmm that's strange, I also have this error on my computer, but idk how to fix it, I'll let you know as soon as I get it working.

Nebtorwil

New Coder
Check this at appuals https://appuals.com/dns-server-not-responding/