Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Editor of Choice

Krygore

Bronze Coder
What is your text editor of choice?

What do you use? Why? How do you have it set up?

I have used Notepad, Sublime Text 3, and Visual Studio Code. So far, VSC has been my favorite! Easy on the eye themes, split screens, text/link prediction, etc.

I use the High Contrast theme setting because I like my screen dark. They also have red, blue, brown, and light colored themes.

I have a mix of editors I use currently from VSCode/Studio, Atom, Sublime to Clion and Rider. But I seem to be leaning more towards VSCode now a days. Vscode is easy, if you need to add features it's simple to just add an extension.

I have a mix of editors I use currently from VSCode/Studio, Atom, Sublime to Clion and Rider. But I seem to be leaning more towards VSCode now a days. Vscode is easy, if you need to add features it's simple to just add an extension.

That's part of the reason I enjoy it so much! It is very versatile for all the coding languages. Not to mention the multitasking abilities.

What is your text editor of choice?

What do you use? Why? How do you have it set up?

I have used Notepad, Sublime Text 3, and Visual Studio Code. So far, VSC has been my favorite! Easy on the eye themes, split screens, text/link prediction, etc.

I use the High Contrast theme setting because I like my screen dark. They also have red, blue, brown, and light colored themes.
I use VSCode for Python, HTML/CSS, sometimes IntelliJ for Python, and Eclipse Java for Java.

I use VSCode for everything, with the extensions that are available for it, it is the most powerful tool in the field.

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom