• Guest, before posting your code please take these rules into consideration:
    • It is required to use our BBCode feature to display your code. While within the editor click < / > or >_ and place your code within the BB Code prompt. This helps others with finding a solution by making it easier to read and easier to copy.
    • Don't share a wall of code. All we want is the problem area, the code related to your issue.

To learn more about how to use our BBCode feature, please click here.

Thank you, Code Forum.

Forum Email Spam

root

Coder
Currently just using my hosts (cPanel).

I haven’t heard of Amazon SES, but I’ll take a look.

I am not sure about monetization of this forum right now and I realize amazon ses will be not cost effect at the moment. Please check SendGrid they provide 100 emails per day without any cost forever.

Ghost

Active Coder
If nobody else is experiencing this issue, I am going to go ahead and mark this as solved due to Malcolm's changes to the way the site emails users. Can anyone confirm whether or not they are receiving emails or if they are going to spam?
I'll leave the thread open for now :)

Malcolm

Administrator
Administrator
Staff Team
Has anyone else experienced our emails going into the spam/junk folder recently? If so, please let us know so we can get on top of this!

Malcolm

Administrator
Administrator
Staff Team
Due to the inactivity of the post, I presume this thread is resolved. Thread has been moved to Solved.