Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Greetings Earthlings! David Here!

David

Coder
Hey peeps, my name is David and I've been making websites since I was in middle school.

I've run many sites throughout the years, most of which have been sold off.

The main site I run at the moment is https://playhackedgames.com - A site that hosts games where all the games are modified with cheats to make the game easier; infinite ammo, health, money, etc. etc.

I also have another project that I am working on but haven't been spending too much time on it yet. https://playtabletgames.com - I saw that this domain was available and I just had to register it. It's a nice name IMO. The hard part is finding suitable HTML5 games.

I played the saxophone semi-professionally for like 15 years. I majored in music education during college and then switched to computer science, then again to communications.

I need 12 credits to graduate but money is the issue so I am waiting to see what the future holds for me. I am trying to make my play hacked games site successful. We shall see!

Anyways, I love play World of Warcraft in my free time and also I love brainsotrming new website ideas.

I am 29 years old btw.

Have a nice day! if you want to know anything about me, just let me know!

Greetings Martian!

How's it going there David?

Playhackedgames, seems pretty neat! Perhaps we could see some tutorials on how you built it?

Very nice to meet you David! Glad you joined and shared your introduction :)

Greetings Martian!

How's it going there David?

Playhackedgames, seems pretty neat! Perhaps we could see some tutorials on how you built it?

Very nice to meet you David! Glad you joined and shared your introduction :)
Tutorials eh? Sounds like a great idea! I will probably make something in the future in video format.

Thanks for the suggestion!

Awesome!! That would be awesome you could upload it to our media section :)

Latest posts

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom