Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Greetings from Germany

Tealk

Platinum Coder
Hello everyone,

my name is Daniel and i am the owner of AnzahCraft(a german roleplaying game communty) and Anzah.Tools(a XenForo add-on forge). I live in Germany and work there as a system administrator.

My interest in websites started many years ago (I think it was 2007) when I played CSS and wanted to create a website for my clan.
The homepage kits at that time were more than horrible so you have to do it yourself.
So I set up my first webSPELL site and started to tinker there. Since then it has not stopped and currently I write add-on's for XenForo what I like very much.

Behind AnzahCraft is a 6.5-person team and Anzah.Tools also has an employee -> @ZarJohn. Mainly we create add-ons that we need at AnzahCraft but also some other ideas that we like and/or that we find useful we implement.

On this occasion I would like to wish @Malcolm much success with its forum.
I don't know more to say right now but if someone wants to know something he can ask for it.

Last edited:
Hello Daniel! Welcome to CodeForum!

How long have you been in business if I may ask?

Yes! That’s incredible are you getting excited for the one year?

You don’t have to, but it’s a long way and I think you deserve a praise for your success!

That’s good! Do you release addons on XenForo or is it just for your other site?

Just checked it out, you guys have a lot of addons! Some of them look very interesting!

New Threads

Latest posts

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom