Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Have you ever built a program or a website?

Malcolm

Administrator
Administrator
Staff Team
Code Plus
Company Plus
I have built a few myself, but not too complex using HTML and CSS with very little PHP. I hope one day to improve these skills, but kinda carious on what you've guys built?

have not done any true stuff on my own but i have consulted in a design level capacity on GUI elements art detailing and soundtrack I know that doesn't really count :p

I have built good looking ones with applications (WordPress. XenForo etc.) However, my attempts at "from scratch" were terrible.

I've built a couple Xenforo 2 add-ons and have made some HTML/CSS templates. I've got a ways to learn on the XF2 add-ons but for templates I'm a pro. I can build a website from scratch so easily. It comes natural to me and I'm very good at it

I've never gone into building programs but I've tinkered with different websites, forums, and blogs. I don't really have the greatest programming experience so I'm limited to very basic HTML, PHP, and CSS changes. I'd love to learn more and get better!

I've built a couple Xenforo 2 add-ons and have made some HTML/CSS templates. I've got a ways to learn on the XF2 add-ons but for templates I'm a pro. I can build a website from scratch so easily. It comes natural to me and I'm very good at it
I need to test my ability to make a website from scratch but never have any ideas on what to make. I’m thinking of just creating something random such as like a corporate site.
I've never gone into building programs but I've tinkered with different websites, forums, and blogs. I don't really have the greatest programming experience so I'm limited to very basic HTML, PHP, and CSS changes. I'd love to learn more and get better!
Awesome, do you have any screenshots of your creations?

That's basically what I do is make business sites from scratch. Really it's the best way to get started. Just get an idea of what you want it to look like and start trying to position elements on a page. You will enjoy it.

Oh awesome are you able to share some of your work? Interested in what you made

No worries! Do you have any that you’ve built for practice purposes?

Ahh! That’s too bad I actually wanted to see your work, hopefully sometime in the future! :)

Some of them I know! You definitely are pretty skilled! Looking to see more in the future :)

Built quite a few different sites, the biggest being Hive Gamurs. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to share a link to my portfolio but you can find it here - https://aakashpereira.co.uk

I would love to learn PHP as well to try and build some better sites. At the moment, my only experience with dynamic sites has been with Python & Flask.

Oo you worked with @Jordan with Hive Gamurs! Very nice website. What other projects have you worked on?

Yes, you’re allowed to post links! Just needs to be safe for members.

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom