Have you used Unreal Engine for Apps?

Shole

Apr 19, 2019
Unreal Engine offers a lot of possibilities when it comes to creating games. It has an option to create android games, but I tried it only for a little bit and gave up half way through. Anyone had any good or bad experiences with it?

Malcolm

Administrator
Administrator
Jan 2, 2018
Canada
codeforum.org
Unreal Engine offers a lot of possibilities when it comes to creating games. It has an option to create android games, but I tried it only for a little bit and gave up half way through. Anyone had any good or bad experiences with it?
Do you mean it has an option to create android apps? By having any experience with Unreal engine you mean by using Unreal for making apps?

TopSilver

VIP
Mar 16, 2019
I currently have only downloaded Unity and really want to download Unreal Engine soon to give it a try. I've barely even touched my Unity application but I have it there in the future for when I decide to try and code C++ or C#. Then I'd have it accessible for some practice projects. Unreal engine definitely looks amazing. I'm hoping to check it out really soon since it's also free for personal use like Unity or so I've heard. Would be great to start a project with

Reactions: Malcolm

Malcolm

Administrator
Administrator
Jan 2, 2018
Canada
codeforum.org
I currently have only downloaded Unity and really want to download Unreal Engine soon to give it a try. I've barely even touched my Unity application but I have it there in the future for when I decide to try and code C++ or C#. Then I'd have it accessible for some practice projects. Unreal engine definitely looks amazing. I'm hoping to check it out really soon since it's also free for personal use like Unity or so I've heard. Would be great to start a project with
Both Unreal and Unity are incredible game engines. I've used both briefly and they both have their unique feeling. I tried a little bit of C# and C++ because it was part of the game development courses I was taking on Udemy. And, absolutely loved both languages and engines, I can't wait until I can get my butt moving and making a project with them!

Reactions: TopSilver

NAAZANIQUA

Apr 4, 2019
USA
www.fusioninformatics.com
Hi, unreal is probably good for building mobile games, it is developed by Epic Games and Unity comes from Unity and Unreal Engine is designed for demanding applications such as AAA games, filmmaking, and photoreal visualization.