• Guest, before posting your code please take these rules into consideration:
    • It is required to use our BBCode feature to display your code. While within the editor click < / > or >_ and place your code within the BB Code prompt. This helps others with finding a solution by making it easier to read and easier to copy.
    • Don't share a wall of code. All we want is the problem area, the code related to your issue.

To learn more about how to use our BBCode feature, please click here.

Thank you, Code Forum.

Hello everyone, danth here. :)

danth

New Coder
I'm a forum enthusiast and have a passion for Information Technology. I enjoy spending time working on and learning about computer software and hardware, and of course, gaming.:alien: I currently work as an independent IT contractor serving residential and business clients in my area. I'm glad to be a part of this very unique community and look forward to my future with CodeForum.org. :cool:

Thanks for having me!

Malcolm

Administrator
Administrator
Staff Team
Very interesting introduction! I too am a forum enthusiast, hints why I made CodeForum! What sorts of things attracts you to information technology?
Same here! I always find myself burying myself in tutorials and guides learning about hardware/software. Are you currently looking into something? Gaming :heart_eyes:

I’m glad you joined CodeForum! Thanks for taking the time to join and hope to see you around :)