Hello

eeflores

New Coder
Jun 26, 2019
I'm just a coder/hero for fun a software dev, looking to see the types of coding problems that people have and learn from them.

Malcolm

Administrator
Administrator
Jan 2, 2018
Canada
codeforum.org
Hello @eeflores!

Welcome to Code Forum! Soon enough there will be plenty of problems to learn from on CF!

Glad you took the time to write an introduction! What sort of programming/coding languages do you know?

OscarDeer

Active Coder
May 24, 2019
github.com
Well then, welcome @eeflores!

It's a pleasure to have you here. I do believe you'll fit right in and that you'll have plenty of problems to help with.

And just what, @Malcolm said. What Programming-Languages do you know? I'd be interested to know.

P.S. If you need any help then just ask anybody. We're a friendly Community here at CodeForum.org and we love to help each other. So don't be afraid to ask any Questions.

Ghost

Active Coder
Apr 19, 2019
Welcome to the forums!
I am glad you are willing to learn, and hopefully help others as well. Part of the beauty about programming is how you always need to, and hopefully want to, learn new things continually.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask on the forums or by PM!

eeflores

New Coder
Jun 26, 2019
Hi all, thanks for the warm welcome!

I'm currently doing Java for work, but I've previously worked in C, C++, and C#. I've done some online courses on Javascript/HTML/CSS, python, ruby, but I'm currently starting and working my way through react and associated libraries/tools.

I have a bunch of projects that I should get started on (am currently motivated to start) but I like to look in and see what others are working on ... it lets me brush up on other programming areas.

Catch up with you all later!