• Guest, before posting your code please take these rules into consideration:
    • It is required to use our BBCode feature to display your code. While within the editor click < / > or >_ and place your code within the BB Code prompt. This helps others with finding a solution by making it easier to read and easier to copy.
    • Don't share a wall of code. All we want is the problem area, the code related to your issue.
    To learn more about how to use our BBCode feature, please click here.

Thank you, Code Forum.

Hi CodeForum ;D

darioK

New Coder
Hi all, I came by and am In need of help with some technical questions about JS. If anyone is interested to help, nothing hard for expirienced coders I guess, let me know.

All the best to you all. :)

Malcolm

Administrator
Administrator
Verified
Hello! Welcome to Code Forum!

JavaScript can be a little difficult, but very rewarding! If you need help with JavaScript head on over to the JavaScript forum.

What made you interested in JavaScript?

darioK

New Coder
I guess coronavirus lockdown made me interested in it and when I realised how far I got with it, I cant just let it go now. There are some things that are not completely clear like fully reusable code and I need practice because my codes work but are not very easy to read, but yeah, coronavirus definetely.

TopSilver

Active Coder
Community Partner
Welcome to Code Forum :D

I hope you enjoy your stay. The site is growing every day and we are glad to have you.

Top Bottom