• Guest, before posting your code please take these rules into consideration:
    • It is required to use our BBCode feature to display your code. While within the editor click < / > or >_ and place your code within the BB Code prompt. This helps others with finding a solution by making it easier to read and easier to copy.
    • Don't share a wall of code. All we want is the problem area, the code related to your issue.
    To learn more about how to use our BBCode feature, please click here.

Thank you, Code Forum.

hi to everyone

Malcolm

Administrator
Administrator
Verified
Hello! Welcome to Code Forum!

Happy to have you here as well! :) what do you hope to gain from Code Forum?

GamerNYC

New Coder
Hello! Welcome to Code Forum!

Happy to have you here as well! :) what do you hope to gain from Code Forum?
I would like to learn more about mobile app coding. Unfortunately, I don't have a lot of time to sit down and learn but I will give my best.

Malcolm

Administrator
Administrator
Verified
I would like to learn more about mobile app coding. Unfortunately, I don't have a lot of time to sit down and learn but I will give my best.
That’s awesome! I also want to learn mobile app development as I have an idea for an app. However same situation I don’t have a lot of time.

Code Forum would be honored to help you learn though!
Any projects that you are working on?

GamerNYC

New Coder
That’s awesome! I also want to learn mobile app development as I have an idea for an app. However same situation I don’t have a lot of time.

Code Forum would be honored to help you learn though!
Any projects that you are working on?
Cool! Currently, I'm not working on any projects. Just playing with xenforo and my gaming forum.

Top Bottom