• Guest, before posting your code please take these rules into consideration:
    • It is required to use our BBCode feature to display your code. While within the editor click < / > or >_ and place your code within the BB Code prompt. This helps others with finding a solution by making it easier to read and easier to copy.
    • Don't share a wall of code. All we want is the problem area, the code related to your issue.

To learn more about how to use our BBCode feature, please click here.

Thank you, Code Forum.

Read Me How do I ask a good question?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malcolm

Administrator
Administrator
Staff Team
Hi,

To answer your question, A good question should consist enough information for someone like me to help provide you with an answer that you're looking for. I highly recommend using this formula below when asking your question.

Thread Title: (Be as descriptive as possible while keeping it short as possible)

1. Explain the problem. Try to keep it brief

2. Observed: explain what is observed what you are seeing. (Always Provide Images)

3. Desired: explain what you expect or desire.

4. Steps to reproduce: What did you do to get to this problem.

5. Good Information: The version of the software; and if you're using add-ons which ones?

6. Steps tried: (try least 3 things before posting)

PLEASE DO NOT POST ANYTHING RELATED TO YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION SUCH AS PASSWORDS, EMAILS ETC. WE WILL NEVER ASK YOU FOR YOUR PASSWORD.

Last edited:

Malcolm

Administrator
Administrator
Staff Team
Hi Coders! It’s important that we take a look at this thread as it will help get your problems solved if the format is used.

Status
Not open for further replies.