Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Guest, before posting your code please take these rules into consideration:
    • It is required to use our BBCode feature to display your code. While within the editor click < / > or >_ and place your code within the BB Code prompt. This helps others with finding a solution by making it easier to read and easier to copy.
    • You can also use markdown to share your code. When using markdown your code will be automatically converted to BBCode. For help with markdown check out the markdown guide.
    • Don't share a wall of code. All we want is the problem area, the code related to your issue.

To learn more about how to use our BBCode feature, please click here.

Thank you, Code Forum.

Python How do I run this project?

Setting up the environment to use the program.
- Install ffmpeg (website here).
- Download latest version of code from here.
- Unzip code, and navigate to the unzipped folder.
- Open a command prompt in the unzipped folder.
- Run this command 'pip install -r requirements.txt'.
- Download this file and save it in the directory 'face_detection/detection/sfd/' (change the filename to 's3fd.pth'). Use this link if the first link doesn't work.

Now you should be setup to use the program. Follow the instructions here to use it.

This is not properly documented. So I am wondering how to run this code? I know it is too much of work for you...but if you have time it would be really nice of you.

Moderator Message:

Updated your URL to HTTPS as you had HTTP which is a more insecure protocol.

New Threads

Latest posts

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom