Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Guest, before posting your code please take these rules into consideration:
    • It is required to use our BBCode feature to display your code. While within the editor click < / > or >_ and place your code within the BB Code prompt. This helps others with finding a solution by making it easier to read and easier to copy.
    • You can also use markdown to share your code. When using markdown your code will be automatically converted to BBCode. For help with markdown check out the markdown guide.
    • Don't share a wall of code. All we want is the problem area, the code related to your issue.

To learn more about how to use our BBCode feature, please click here.

Thank you, Code Forum.

How do you delete threads?

L0L2G00D

Coder
[CODE lang="javascript" title="The code" highlight="21-21"]// Code asking for name & checking for numbers
let nam = prompt("What would you like to be called?");
while (l == 0) {
if (isNaN(+nam) !== true) {
if (nam === '69' || nam === '420') {
console.log(`( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), We don't call people numbers, such as "${nam}" `);
nam = prompt("What would you like to be called?");
} else {
if (nam === '') {
console.log(`Sorry, We need to call you something`);
} else {
console.log(`Sorry, We don't call people numbers, such as "${nam}" `);
}
}
} else {
l++;
}
}
const _Name = nam.toLowerCase().trim();[/CODE]

Sorry, but threads cannot be deleted - this is to "preserve" any code or bits of knowledge shared by users.

If you posted a thread and want it deleted, you'll need to contact a staff member, and make sure you include a good reason too.
I asked a question with no possible answer and did not make any sense whatsoever. After posting it and looking over it I had put in the wrong snippet of some code, knew exactly what to do, and had highlighted a random line within the code which was only slightly related to the problem. I also solved the problem after posting it and knew what I asked wouldn't help anyone whatsoever once answered (as the code was correct).

New Threads

Latest posts

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom