Advertising and other paid promotional material added to your pages should not exceed your content. Furthermore, the content you provide should add value and be the focal point for users visiting your page. For this reason, we may limit or disable ad serving on pages with little to no value and/or excessive advertising until changes are made.
Examples of unacceptable pages include but are not limited to:
- Mirroring, framing, scraping or rewriting of content from other sources without adding value;
- Pages with more advertising than publisher-provided content;
- Automatically generated content without manual review or curation;
- Hosted ad pages or pages without content;
- Pages that don’t follow our Webmaster Quality Guidelines.
You can watch this video to better understand our valuable inventory policy.