Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Guest, before posting your code please take these rules into consideration:
    • It is required to use our BBCode feature to display your code. While within the editor click < / > or >_ and place your code within the BB Code prompt. This helps others with finding a solution by making it easier to read and easier to copy.
    • You can also use markdown to share your code. When using markdown your code will be automatically converted to BBCode. For help with markdown check out the markdown guide.
    • Don't share a wall of code. All we want is the problem area, the code related to your issue.

To learn more about how to use our BBCode feature, please click here.

Thank you, Code Forum.

HTML & CSS How to call a different popup within the same popup

Hemmel

New Coder
Hello everyone,
I'm using the template "Ocean Vibes" from TemplateMo and it uses popups. I know there's a way to create a button to go to the next popup, but I can't find how to make a button to go to the popup that I want. For example, popups "about", "gallery" and "contact". In popup "gallery", there's a button that calls the next popup, which is "contact". If I want to create a button in popup "about", it would call popup "gallery" (next popup), but I want it to call "contact".
This is the best way I found to explain the situation....

The code for this button is this:
[CODE lang="html" title="Popup button"]<a href="#" class="tm-btn tm-btn-primary mfp-prevent-close tm-btn-next">[/CODE]

I have tried using:
[CODE lang="html" title="Popup button"]<a href="#" class="tm-btn tm-btn-primary mfp-prevent-close tm-btn-contact">[/CODE]
thinking it would call the "contact" popup but no, it just goes to the next popup, or even simply closes the popup.

I would also post the CSS file but it is 11.5KB, a bit too big. I'm not sure which part of the CSS to post.
So perhaps it is best that I redirect you to the website itself : http://www.hemmelaudio.com/test.html
The best example is in the first popup I have a normal link "Contact Me" that simply closes the popup. But I want that normal link (not a button) to call the "contact" popup.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Hemmel

Last edited:
Solution
I have found where the "tm-btn-next" comes from, it's in one of the Java scripts. After making a few modifications, I can now assign a button to open whatever popup I wish.
I have found where the "tm-btn-next" comes from, it's in one of the Java scripts. After making a few modifications, I can now assign a button to open whatever popup I wish.

Solution
Woohoo! Great job @Hemmel, I had your website open and everything. Was going to start deep diving to find this answer for you. Glad you were able to find it :)

Woohoo! Great job @Hemmel, I had your website open and everything. Was going to start deep diving to find this answer for you. Glad you were able to find it :)
Thanks Malcolm!
I have very basic knowledge of HTML/CSS and even less knowledge of JS. Thankfully my basic knowledge helped me figure out how to get where I wanted.

Back
Top Bottom