Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Guest, before posting your code please take these rules into consideration:
    • It is required to use our BBCode feature to display your code. While within the editor click < / > or >_ and place your code within the BB Code prompt. This helps others with finding a solution by making it easier to read and easier to copy.
    • You can also use markdown to share your code. When using markdown your code will be automatically converted to BBCode. For help with markdown check out the markdown guide.
    • Don't share a wall of code. All we want is the problem area, the code related to your issue.

To learn more about how to use our BBCode feature, please click here.

Thank you, Code Forum.

Java how to write a code for a stepper motor to go in a circle using an ardurino uno

how to write a code for a stepper motor to go in a circle using an ardurino uno
Hi there,
Are you asking how to code it, or did you get stuck on something while coding? If you did get stuck while coding, can you please post a snippet of the code where you got stuck on so that we may be able to better help you understand and get you unstuck?

Hi there,
Are you asking how to code it, or did you get stuck on something while coding? If you did get stuck while coding, can you please post a snippet of the code where you got stuck on so that we may be able to better help you understand and get you unstuck?
im asking how to code it. i have to use a stepper motor and an ardurino uno to make the stepper motor go in a circle once and im not sure how to code it or where the wires go

im asking how to code it. i have to use a stepper motor and an ardurino uno to make the stepper motor go in a circle once and im not sure how to code it or where the wires go
Unfortunately, we will not tell you how to do things from step 0 all the way through step Final. However, doing a primitive google search
1674230026326.png
I managed to come across these:

Hope this helps :)

Unfortunately, we will not tell you how to do things from step 0 all the way through step Final. However, doing a primitive google search
View attachment 1969
I managed to come across these:

Hope this helps :)
hi, i've connected everything but my code isn't working so im not sure if the code is wrong. I attached a screenshot of my circuit and code

Attachments

• computers.jpg
    computers.jpg
    159.8 KB · Views: 2
I haven't got the foggiest idea how any of this works, so I could not comment on the code. But are you sure the wiring is all correct ? I'm asking because of that thingy at the bottom, which has only ONE wire connected to it. I could be wrong but that seems unusual to me.

I haven't got the foggiest idea how any of this works, so I could not comment on the code. But are you sure the wiring is all correct ? I'm asking because of that thingy at the bottom, which has only ONE wire connected to it. I could be wrong but that seems unusual to me.
this is how the circuit looks, i might have attatched the wrong screenshot

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2023-01-23 at 10.01.17 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2023-01-23 at 10.01.17 AM.png
    740.9 KB · Views: 1
Ah ok. Not that this means anything to me.... but I was pretty sure the previous one must have been wrong.
Given that you previously wrote you were not sure where the wires had to go, are you now sure that this wiring is ok ? Because if it's not, there seems little point in looking at the code.

Not that the code means anything to me... But I see that it's C code, so why did you post this in the Java forum ?

New Threads

Latest posts

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom