Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Guest, before posting your code please take these rules into consideration:
    • It is required to use our BBCode feature to display your code. While within the editor click < / > or >_ and place your code within the BB Code prompt. This helps others with finding a solution by making it easier to read and easier to copy.
    • You can also use markdown to share your code. When using markdown your code will be automatically converted to BBCode. For help with markdown check out the markdown guide.
    • Don't share a wall of code. All we want is the problem area, the code related to your issue.

To learn more about how to use our BBCode feature, please click here.

Thank you, Code Forum.

Aathena4

New Coder
Hi, i am looking to start my own competition business however i am having issues with designing my Product Page. I want to add "Entry Price: Draw Date: Ticket Limit: and the progress bar of how many have sold" just like in the screenshot below however i dont know how to do this and there isnt any tutorials etc online that tell me how to do this. I have also attached a picture of what mine look like. I am using the Flatsome theme and WooCommerce Lottery - WordPress Competitions and Lotteries, Lottery for WooCommerce plugin. It would be much appreciated if anyone could help me out or guide me in any way.

Attachments

• 161111.PNG
    161111.PNG
    177.3 KB · Views: 2
  • 1616611.PNG
    1616611.PNG
    54.6 KB · Views: 2
This link should help you add the progress bar itself to your script using the <progress> tag.

Keep in mind you will have to use JavaScript as well to make the progress bar interactive. Unfortunately, I haven't gotten that far in JavaScript...

New Threads

Latest posts

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom