Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Iced Coffee

Status
Not open for further replies.

netsavy006

Legendary Coder
Any iced coffee lovers out there?

I love iced coffee. My favorite flavor is hazelnut followed by french vanilla.

My favorite place to get iced coffee is Dunkin' Donuts. I also like trying the different flavors that come out at Dunkin' Donuts as well.

I really enjoy the pumpkin spice and maple pecan flavors at Dunkin' Donuts as well. (these flavors are seasonal however)

I've never had an Iced-Coffee before but I have heard of it. I only drink Tea.

Say, what's an Iced-Coffee like?

To me, it tastes better than hot coffee, even if you are comparing the same flavor in both hot and iced coffee. Of course, different flavors will taste different, depending upon which flavor you get. (for ex, French Vanilla or Hazelnut)

Yea, they make many different flavors of Iced Coffee. At Dunkin Donuts for example, you can get iced coffee with French Vanilla or Hazelnut or Caramel, or Mocha. Dunkin Donuts also has different flavors that vary by the season.

Here's a direct link to Dunkin Donuts Iced Coffee's:

My go to's right now are French Vanilla or Hazelnut.

Threads in General Discussions should still relate to technology. I am closing this thread.
I suggest creating a thread about coffee/energy drinks/etc and their effects on the brain or ability to code :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Latest posts

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom