Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Guest, before posting your code please take these rules into consideration:
    • It is required to use our BBCode feature to display your code. While within the editor click < / > or >_ and place your code within the BB Code prompt. This helps others with finding a solution by making it easier to read and easier to copy.
    • You can also use markdown to share your code. When using markdown your code will be automatically converted to BBCode. For help with markdown check out the markdown guide.
    • Don't share a wall of code. All we want is the problem area, the code related to your issue.

To learn more about how to use our BBCode feature, please click here.

Thank you, Code Forum.

TimTam4U

New Coder
Hi,

I am trying to create a portal to quickly navigate between websites quickly. But I have run into an issue. I am using an iframe to open the website in the window, but when I input my login information to the iframe page, it just reloads and doesn't proceed. It works on IE but no other browsers? I'm not sure why, but hopefully you can help out.

Here is the line of code:
[CODE lang="html" title="Iframe Code"]<iframe src="https://tc-vic.compass.education/" width="100%" height="1080"></iframe>[/CODE]

Hello,

Does it work if, for the attribute 'action' of the <form> element, you put a complete link instead of relative one?
Example, that:
HTML:
<form action="website.com/authentication.php">

</form>
Instead of:
HTML:
 <form action="/authentication.php">

</form>

Hello,

Does it work if, for the attribute 'action' of the <form> element, you put a complete link instead of relative one?
Example, that:
HTML:
<form action="website.com/authentication.php">

</form>
Instead of:
HTML:
 <form action="/authentication.php">

</form>
No luck, it didn't work :( is there anything else it may be?

more in depth info on iframe tags

Are you just trying to use it as a link on a page or as an application altogether?

maybe you set this header, this blocks iframe
Code:
 X-Frame-Options "SAMEORIGIN";

i would also never use an iframe for such an important function as a login, then you can also disable ssl and transfer and save the password in plain text

Back
Top Bottom