Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Guest, before posting your code please take these rules into consideration:
    • It is required to use our BBCode feature to display your code. While within the editor click < / > or >_ and place your code within the BB Code prompt. This helps others with finding a solution by making it easier to read and easier to copy.
    • You can also use markdown to share your code. When using markdown your code will be automatically converted to BBCode. For help with markdown check out the markdown guide.
    • Don't share a wall of code. All we want is the problem area, the code related to your issue.

To learn more about how to use our BBCode feature, please click here.

Thank you, Code Forum.

CSS I'm new here.

KittenKatja

Well-Known Coder
Hello Code Forum,

I found this forum for pressing questions, but I wanted to know a bit more about the forum before I ask them. (also googled it as bluntly as possible)
I have tried to upload 2 pictures as my pfp, both times it failed, I have uMatrix off already before registering, so I don't know where the problem lies.
Since I can't change my K, I'd like to change its colors instead, how do I do this without changing the pfp?

Now to the pressing questions.
For maybe 2 weeks now I am self-learning CSS through Stylus and W3Schools, but am far from being a CSS Ninja.
In youtube, there're 2 things whose colors I can't change, one being the empty search field background word and the second being the top-left three lines SVG.
In the youtube player, there are the buttons separated into left and right, I want to recolor the right ones into pink since I already have done so for the left.

I also have been looking into browser extensions; new page and frame colors specifically.
I used assets from an existing chrome extension, so I won't upload anything, there are just very confusing things I'd like to fix.
https://source.chromium.org/chromium/chromium/src/+/main:chrome/browser/themes/browser_theme_pack.cc shows me what I can change, I used a generator to do the grounding work first.
Anyone know a way [1] to fix this? Besides fixing the black background, I'd also like to color the dark gray area as well.
Also, I'd like to change the [2] gray text to something like pink with 0.5 opacity or grayish pink.

Also, it seems like the preview button in the editor is broken?

Attachments

• unknown[1].png
    unknown[1].png
    4.5 KB · Views: 9
  • unknown[1].png
    unknown[1].png
    2.4 KB · Views: 9

Latest posts

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom