Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Read Me Introducing YouTube Tutorials

Hello, Coders!

Code Forum is about helping each other, that's why today I'm announcing a new feature that will help YouTube streamers and coders. This feature as you may have already noticed on the homepage is a slider that shows multiple different types of YouTube videos of coding tutorials. Everyone learns in different ways, some learn better by hearing or visual etc, that's why I think displaying YouTube videos will help even more coders learn and understand.

With this feature, I hope it will help coders here on Code Forum but also help YouTube streamers by gaining traffic.

How can I share my video?
Not anyone can just post their video as of right now. You have to send @Master Yoda a message, with your channel and videos you wish to share. We will eventually implement a new group "YouTube Influencers" where they can post on their own behalf.

Will, there be more selection?
Of course, I'm in the process of reaching out to more YouTube Streamers. If you have any suggestions or know someone who may want their videos shared, have them message me on Code Forum.
How do I view all the YouTube videos that have been published?
Very simple, just click the title "YouTube Tutorials" and it should bring you to all the videos posted within YouTube Tutorials.

Screenshot_68.png
If you have any questions, please feel free to reply to this thread!

Last edited:

New Threads

Latest posts

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom