Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Guest, before posting your code please take these rules into consideration:
    • It is required to use our BBCode feature to display your code. While within the editor click < / > or >_ and place your code within the BB Code prompt. This helps others with finding a solution by making it easier to read and easier to copy.
    • You can also use markdown to share your code. When using markdown your code will be automatically converted to BBCode. For help with markdown check out the markdown guide.
    • Don't share a wall of code. All we want is the problem area, the code related to your issue.

To learn more about how to use our BBCode feature, please click here.

Thank you, Code Forum.

Python Is anyone willing to help with Python???

Lemon Juice

New Coder
Hi i'm Lemon the Wemon respecter, but just call me juice, all jokes aside i'm currently trying to learn lua and python, currently i waiting on that lua thread and for now, i will try to learn python, so i got a question is anyone willing to coach me???

Hello @Lemon Juice, Not entirely sure why this thread was locked.. but you will need to give us a little more to more what you want to be coached on in particular. I think it would be best to use codeacademy.com or something similar to get you started with Python.

In my opinion, it's best to learn a bit of python (such as keywords and fundamentals) from websites, such as Codeacademy.
You can learn from other sites for Codeacademy is the best to learn from, once you finish learning fundamentals you could get a coach but it is best to figure it out for yourself, that's how I learned.

New Threads

Latest posts

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom