Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Just a Coder

By The Way, What Do You Use To Code? (Choose However Many You Use!)

• Total voters

IMMaximum

Coder
Heyo, Wassup Guys!
I'm just a regular coder just like the title says above, I guess! I ended up here through ChatGPT recommending code forums,a nd it gave me this with a couple of other options. I just had a lot of questions, and wanted to learn more about code, si that's why I came here, to earn more and ask questions. I mainly use Python Code, but I want to try to learn HTML, CS, and JavaScript to try building some websites, Even though I'm in Middle School. I take a Programming II class that is unfortunately ending soon, but I am excited to be here.

Heyo, Wassup Guys!
I'm just a regular coder just like the title says above, I guess! I ended up here through ChatGPT recommending code forums,a nd it gave me this with a couple of other options. I just had a lot of questions, and wanted to learn more about code, si that's why I came here, to earn more and ask questions. I mainly use Python Code, but I want to try to learn HTML, CS, and JavaScript to try building some websites, Even though I'm in Middle School. I take a Programming II class that is unfortunately ending soon, but I am excited to be here.
My bad with all the spelling errors! I would fix it, but I can't find the edit button!

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom