Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Just wondering how long it takes to be promoted from "New Coder" to "Coder" to "Active Coder"

Johna

Frontend Developer
Staff Team
Guardian
@Malcolm I was just wondering how long it takes to be promoted from "New Coder" to "Coder" to "Active Coder", cause I am kinda active on this site... :thinking::)

Hello, @Johna,

Your rank is determined by your post count - not by how many times you login, how long you spend browsing, etc. If I'm correct, "Active Coder" should come in at around 100 posts.

Hope this helps!

Hello, @Johna,

Your rank is determined by your post count - not by how many times you login, how long you spend browsing, etc. If I'm correct, "Active Coder" should come in at around 100 posts.

Hope this helps!
Oh ok, thanks

Hey, great question!

Here are the titles and what post count is required to achieve it.

Screenshot_3.png

@Malcolm there has to be some other calculation or restriction as well though, as my profile shows I have 150+ posts but only have the "active coder" rank, so it is either only counting posts started by an individual, or not counting posts in either certain areas or multiple posts per thread.

@Mutiny I'm guessing posts are threads started by you, and replies are not counted as posts.

Hey all,

So I did a bit of looking into this and have figured out why it’s not applying. Will be working on a fix shortly.

New Threads

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom