• Guest, before posting your code please take these rules into consideration:
    • It is required to use our BBCode feature to display your code. While within the editor click < / > or >_ and place your code within the BB Code prompt. This helps others with finding a solution by making it easier to read and easier to copy.
    • Don't share a wall of code. All we want is the problem area, the code related to your issue.

To learn more about how to use our BBCode feature, please click here.

Thank you, Code Forum.

Solved Latest posts and Profile posts

Tommy

Well-Known Coder
Hello,

I would suggest to decrease number of posts in Latest posts and hide Profile posts in forum sidebar.

While this forum has less forums on the main column, if we decrease heigh of right sidebar then overall of forum will look better.

Just my 0.000002 cents!

Malcolm

Administrator
Administrator
Staff Team
Hello,

Thank you for your input!

I would suggest to decrease number of posts in Latest posts and hide Profile posts in forum sidebar.

Both latest post and profile post were removed. Latest post may come back in the future, but for now will be disabled.

While this forum has less forums on the main column, if we decrease heigh of right sidebar then overall of forum will look better.

Thank you! It looks much better I think!

Tommy

Well-Known Coder
Both latest post and profile post were removed. Latest post may come back in the future, but for now will be disabled.
Awesome, I saw it looks better.

You may want to change footer to make it look better?