Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Guest, before posting your code please take these rules into consideration:
    • It is required to use our BBCode feature to display your code. While within the editor click < / > or >_ and place your code within the BB Code prompt. This helps others with finding a solution by making it easier to read and easier to copy.
    • You can also use markdown to share your code. When using markdown your code will be automatically converted to BBCode. For help with markdown check out the markdown guide.
    • Don't share a wall of code. All we want is the problem area, the code related to your issue.

To learn more about how to use our BBCode feature, please click here.

Thank you, Code Forum.

HTML & CSS Looking on how to merge these two html codes. Every-time i try to merge them i mess up. Long question from very much beginner

TobiasDesigns

New Coder
More info is on the bottom, im trying to merge 2 f2u templates together, specifically a snippet of one html onto another. And i am struggling tremendously, im sorry i have to put so many links, i really just cant share it all here :-: ive been looking for help and trying to fix it mysefl fir days but i cant figure it out.
Start of code v

HTML:
<div class="container card md-4 p-3" style="background-color:#7D8C46;max-width:1000px;">
  <div class="row no-gutters justify-content-center" style="background-color:#fff;">

<!---------- FOCAL IMAGES -------------

- It doesn't have to be different outfits! You can change the images into the character's AU appearance, CS form, or their other alternative form.
    - I just chose to label it as "outfit" to make things more easier to remember.

--------------------------------------->
    <div class="col-lg-5 col-md-6" style="max-width:450px;">
      <h1 style="color:#da8780;margin-bottom:0px;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;" class="display-2 px-2 pt-2 pb-0">
        NAME
      </h1>
      <div class="col-md p-2 tab-content card border-0 rounded" style="background-color:#fff;">

<!------ FIRST OUTFIT ------>
      <div class="tab-pane fade card border-0 rounded-0 h-100 active show" id="DEFAULT" style="min-height:370px;background-size:cover;background-position:center;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-image:url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/828607542351495188/834963004252094474/207297_1cYXM3cB.png);"></div>
      <!------ END FIRST OUTFIT ------>

<!------ SECOND OUTFIT ------>
      <div class="tab-pane fade card border-0 rounded-0 h-100" id="OUTFITONE" style="min-height:370px;background-size:cover;background-position:center;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-image:url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/828607542351495188/834963001697894471/207297_XXn2soVC.png);"></div>
      <!------ END SECOND OUTFIT ------>

<!------ THIRD OUTFIT ------>
      <div class="tab-pane fade card border-0 rounded-0 h-100" id="OUTFITTWO" style="min-height:370px;background-size:cover;background-position:center;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-image:url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/828607542351495188/834962991622389770/207297_FNJfklEg.png);"></div>
      <!------ END THIRD OUTFIT ------>

<!------ FOURTH OUTFIT ------>
      <div class="tab-pane fade card border-0 rounded-0 h-100" id="OUTFITTHREE" style="min-height:370px;background-size:cover;background-position:center;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-image:url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/828607542351495188/834962993959403520/207297_gx5OsjfL.png);"></div>
      <!------ END FOURTH OUTFIT ------>

<!------ FIFTH OUTFIT ------>
      <div class="tab-pane fade card border-0 rounded-0 h-100" id="OUTFITFOUR" style="min-height:370px;background-size:cover;background-position:center;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-image:url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/828607542351495188/834962990914732074/207297_TWCeswSv.png);"></div>
      <!------ END FIFTH OUTFIT ------>

Second html, it is too long to post it but it is literally what i need to combine it with
First html incase im stupid and do need it

What i want the code to look like roughly
These are both f2u templates from toyhou.se , a site for artists. Ive been wrestling coding because i want, as an artist, my ocs toyhou.ses to look nice. A n y help would be tremendously appreciated.
First code example
Second code example
Css incase its needed, also f2u
Css code

I can understand how you are struggling to merge these two humongous wads of code 😮 Honestly I don't think anybody here will want to step into this mire with you. It's too damn complicated, and life is too short.
If I understand correctly, these are two different templates for a website, but neither looks nice enough for you so you wanted to merge them. Personally I would pick the one that suits you best, and either stick with it (you're an artist, I understand, not a web guru) or else cautiously implement features from the other template, one by one after thorough testing. Another idea is maybe to contact the people who wrote these templates for help.

New Threads

Latest posts

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom