Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Strappin

New Coder
I am a complete novice when it comes to front-end developing. I am knowledgeable in HTML, CSS. And have recently started JavaScript (Taking courses on Udemy, CodeAcademy, Fullstack).

I have been looking into coding boot camps, original plan was Fullstack, but have changed to TechElevator. Passed basic aptitude test, and then scheduled an interview as well as a longer aptitude test I must pass.
The first test was all logic with basic coding questions. Is the second test more logic, or well-rounded coding questions? I am worried I will not be ready for the second test even though I scored 12/12 on the first test.

My second question is if anyone has had experience with TechElevator . Is the job placement rate acceptable? Is the course taught by pairing students? I would rather have an instructor.

I apologize for lengthy text! And Thank you for the help!

Hi there,

Welcome to Code Forum!

I've never really heard of TechElevator until now, have you done the aptitude test yet? You will probably do fine, however even if you don't do well don't get discouraged. I don't believe tests determine if you're going to be successful developer or not. You determine that, with the eager to learn and practice :)

New Threads

Latest posts

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom