Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

New Forum Section added!

Hello Coders/Graphic Designers!

I am pleased to announce that CodeForum has a new forum section! After posting this thread about a week ago and after weighing both the pros and cons. I have decided to add a Graphics section, which I believe it will benefit both developers and graphic designers. In this section, members will be able to show off their creations/artwork, request for graphics to be created and get help if required. The Graphics section has sub-forums within which I'll go over in detail.

Showcase
Within the showcase forum you'll be able to post your artwork and show it off to the world. You may show 3d models, Website Art, Website Icons, Photoshop work etc.

Graphic Support
In graphic support, you can get help with any issues you may have with editing or creating graphic content.

Request
You can request graphics to be made for you by other members.
Archived
All completed request will be moved here by a moderator.​
I really believe this will benefit both developers and graphic designers. I think it will help developers because it gives developers a space to get assets created for them if they are pressed for time and or even not very skilled at using editing software. It will also give graphic designers and upper by giving graphic designers a place to start out and perhaps give them some work to advance into the bigger world.

You can view the new section by clicking here.

Hope you enjoy!
Cheers,

Hello Coders/Graphic Designers!

I am pleased to announce that CodeForum has a new forum section! After posting this thread about a week ago and after weighing both the pros and cons. I have decided to add a Graphics section, which I believe it will benefit both developers and graphic designers. In this section, members will be able to show off their creations/artwork, request for graphics to be created and get help if required. The Graphics section has sub-forums within which I'll go over in detail.

Showcase
Within the showcase forum you'll be able to post your artwork and show it off to the world. You may show 3d models, Website Art, Website Icons, Photoshop work etc.

Graphic Support
In graphic support, you can get help with any issues you may have with editing or creating graphic content.

Request
You can request graphics to be made for you by other members.
Archived
All completed request will be moved here by a moderator.​
I really believe this will benefit both developers and graphic designers. I think it will help developers because it gives developers a space to get assets created for them if they are pressed for time and or even not very skilled at using editing software. It will also give graphic designers and upper by giving graphic designers a place to start out and perhaps give them some work to advance into the bigger world.

You can view the new section by clicking here.

Hope you enjoy!
Cheers,
Very nice. Going to probably request some gfx to be made.

This is great admin, I might be able to contribute somehow in this area.
Whenever I'm bored and craving for graphic designing I do graphic request for free! :Rofl:

Looks great. I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone has to showcase. Maybe I'll post one or two of my work, unfortunately it's nothing too fancy :p

New Threads

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom