Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

print("Hello World!")

A

Arvid

Hello there everyone. I''m Arvid(Not my Real Name of course). I found this Site on ForumPromotion.net and I'm glad I did find it. I am a Programmer and I know quite a few Languages including Python, HTML and Java. I am currently learning C.

I'll see you around then!

Hahaha clever intro!

Welcome to CodeForum Arvid!

Nice to have you from Forum Promotion! FP is a great place, full of great people! Perhaps you could share some of your work and or some tutorials? But hey I’m definitely very excited to have you here :)

I hope you learn lots, and enjoy CodeForum!

Well, thank you for that, @Malcolm. I expect that CodeForum.org is also filled with the same, great People just like on FP. I will most likely start sharing what I'm working on. I may also post some Tutorials for Beginners too.

I will enjoy CodeForum. :)

I can most definitely say it’s already filling up with many talented and great people such as yourself!

Awesome I can’t wait to see what you share :)

Welcome to Code Forum @Arvid !

You'll get along here just fine. I really like the look and feel of this site. It's going to be the perfect spot to learn code before too long, I'm very excited for this to continue as the popular developer hang out :p

Back
Top Bottom