Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Guest, before posting your code please take these rules into consideration:
    • It is required to use our BBCode feature to display your code. While within the editor click < / > or >_ and place your code within the BB Code prompt. This helps others with finding a solution by making it easier to read and easier to copy.
    • You can also use markdown to share your code. When using markdown your code will be automatically converted to BBCode. For help with markdown check out the markdown guide.
    • Don't share a wall of code. All we want is the problem area, the code related to your issue.

To learn more about how to use our BBCode feature, please click here.

Thank you, Code Forum.

Python Python web automation

saad_saud

New Coder
Hey guys, need your urgent help. I am automating the following link: https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/

This link opens a 3-step form (each step on each page), now when I am using my selenium bot to fill out this form, 2 steps are successfull but the 3rd step detects my bot and form is not submitted. I have used delays also, I have also switched IP's, I have also used keyboard and pyautogui library for mouse and keyboard clicks but nothing is working to bypass the bot on the 3rd step. Please help me what can I do.

Hey guys, need your urgent help. I am automating the following link: https://www.att.com/deviceunlock/

This link opens a 3-step form (each step on each page), now when I am using my selenium bot to fill out this form, 2 steps are successfull but the 3rd step detects my bot and form is not submitted. I have used delays also, I have also switched IP's, I have also used keyboard and pyautogui library for mouse and keyboard clicks but nothing is working to bypass the bot on the 3rd step. Please help me what can I do.
HI there,
First of all, is there a particular reason why you would want to have this automated? Second of all, don't you think there's a reason why the 3rd step, which I am assuming is a Captcha step, which is usually the last step to ensure user is user?

New Threads

Latest posts

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom