Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Guest, before posting your code please take these rules into consideration:
    • It is required to use our BBCode feature to display your code. While within the editor click < / > or >_ and place your code within the BB Code prompt. This helps others with finding a solution by making it easier to read and easier to copy.
    • You can also use markdown to share your code. When using markdown your code will be automatically converted to BBCode. For help with markdown check out the markdown guide.
    • Don't share a wall of code. All we want is the problem area, the code related to your issue.

To learn more about how to use our BBCode feature, please click here.

Thank you, Code Forum.

PHP search option for a mailing list web archive

error

New Coder
i have a web dir like

assets index.html mlmmj-test oddprotocol search search.php test.html

so the each folders mlmmj-test and oddprotocol has html files

exmaple
ls mlmmj-test/
2022 index.html index.html.back listinfo.html

ls 2022
.mhonarc.db msg00000.html msg00002.html msg00004.html msg00006.html msg00008.html msg00010.html msg00012.html msg00014.html msg00016.html msg00018.html tindex.html
index.html msg00001.html msg00003.html msg00005.html msg00007.html msg00009.html msg00011.html msg00013.html msg00015.html msg00017.html msg00019.html

search.php

it loads up in browser but dont pull out any search result.

this is an active link for it

my knowledge is very very basic on php. can anyone help plz.

regards

The listings of your directories are totally irrelevant. And I for one do not intend to click on any links unless I recognize them.
Instead, describe clearly and in detail what you you want to achieve, what you have tried, and where you got stuck. If you have written any PHP or other code, post it here (as code, not plain text or screenshots).

New Threads

Latest posts

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom