Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Guest, before posting your code please take these rules into consideration:
    • It is required to use our BBCode feature to display your code. While within the editor click < / > or >_ and place your code within the BB Code prompt. This helps others with finding a solution by making it easier to read and easier to copy.
    • You can also use markdown to share your code. When using markdown your code will be automatically converted to BBCode. For help with markdown check out the markdown guide.
    • Don't share a wall of code. All we want is the problem area, the code related to your issue.

To learn more about how to use our BBCode feature, please click here.

Thank you, Code Forum.

Storm Developers - Backlinks Manager

Narvuk

Active Coder
We have a new project if you are interested in taking part finding issues, asking for features or want to help towards our projects and team,

The project is still new and we hope it will be helpful to many around the world who love to monitor there backlinks, we hope to develop more features into the system in the hope it will be a fantastic system for all those who would love to use it.

let me know your thoughts, issues, feature requests etc

You can download and get support and the following url

Nice job on this. I can see that users will reap benefit from using this. There are some paid backlink manager websites and also some that offer a couple uses a day for free but that looks nice. Great work.

Thank you, yes i noticed there was a bit of a barrier with paid solutions for those who wish to track their backlinks where some people may not have the funds when starting out, so this that i have created should help those who need to kick start their backlink management, i am hoping in the future to code in imports from csv so that people can move from other systems to this one if they wish to choose, but the best feature i have put in is that auto tracked links in real time saves waiting on google or other tracking systems to update the traffic stats.

thank you for your input its great to see its looking great so far in other peoples views :)

I might give this a go... We manage SEO for a lot of our clients and some of their sites are enormous. One of our clients alone has multiple websites for home services and each website has around 10-15 locations with each location having 4-6 service pages of their own. So it's 40-90 web pages to manage for locations plus the 4-6 core service pages as well as around 5 other pages for general company info, and the homepage, all with their own plans for SEO. That same client has another website with 19 locations and 8 services, for a total of 152 unique web pages, plus the homepage, and 6 other unique pages. Of course, all of these sites have their own blogs as well, so we can add anywhere from 6-30 pages to each site depending on how old the sites are. All in all, we're managing hundreds and hundreds of unique web pages... and that's just one client. With over 100 websites, I can really see this tool being useful, but I am hesitant to trust a new tool so I will need to play around with it first. We're managing around $40,000 to $55,000 in advertising budgets and around $8,000 - $15,000 in SEO budgets per month so it's extremely important that any tool we use is reliable and secure... it can take hours for data entry alone because of how many sites and pages we manage, so for the most part we stick to tools that let us auto import CSV/SQL/other files so we can avoid manual data entry. Does your tool have any way to auto import from CSV or another supported format like JSON, SQL, XML, or anything else?

Hi Ghost, the tool is still new and i agree with you the effort it can take, if any work is needed i can help you or any features to implement i can do this also.

There is no CSV/Json/XML etc for import yet but this is a feature is to come soon as i know this is very important for imports and is something we are currently working on and will be released in a future version.

We are still in Beta stage but all the help i get from people around the world to help improve and make it better i will ensure i can get it implemented into the system.

Feel free to test this out and let me know how you get on with anything you may need also.

I would advise for the moment with the amount of clients and funds wait until version 1.0 comes out this is our milestone for stable on a production environment, We are currently on 0.5.6 at this moment in time. which is stable enough for small to mid projects.

Once enough testing has been done and we release version 1.0 stable i will be in a position to say it would be ready for large business to use.

The backend run via symfony which is a core framework with security in mind throughout the whole development process.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask me and i will certainly aim to answer all.

Hi Ghost, the tool is still new and i agree with you the effort it can take, if any work is needed i can help you or any features to implement i can do this also.
There is no CSV/Json/XML etc for import yet but this is a feature is to come soon as i know this is very important for imports and is something we are currently working on and will be released in a future version.
We are still in Beta stage but all the help i get from people around the world to help improve and make it better i will ensure i can get it implemented into the system.
Feel free to test this out and let me know how you get on with anything you may need also.
I would advise for the moment with the amount of clients and funds wait until version 1.0 comes out this is our milestone for stable on a production environment, We are currently on 0.5.6 at this moment in time. which is stable enough for small to mid projects.
Once enough testing has been done and we release version 1.0 stable i will be in a position to say it would be ready for large business to use.
The backend run via symfony which is a core framework with security in mind throughout the whole development process.
If you have any questions please feel free to ask me and i will certainly aim to answer all.

Yeah, it can definitely be a lot of work. Tools are essential to staying productive!
It sounds like you are handling the development well, so keep it up. I'm glad you are using version control :)

I definitely will keep myself updated

New Threads

Latest posts

Buy us a coffee!

Back
Top Bottom